- Wie zijn we ?
Summer Course from Monday, August 28th to Thursday, August, 31st 2017
Winter Course from Tuesday, February 6th to Friday, February 9th 2018
We work with a group of professors only in order to increase the opportunities for an open and interesting exchange of experiences. We organize the programme for a group of min 10 and max 16 participants.
The training is conducted in English
We will work in an inspirational, quiet environment. Open Huis, Staden (near Roeselare, West-Vlaanderen), a sheep farm, breeding ancient and rather rare races (Kerry Hill, het Vlaams Schaap, Devon and Cornwall Longwool, Herdwick, Oxford Down and Walliser Schwarznase), is very well suited to work in group and on your own, as well indoor as in the garden. More information: Open huis.
- Intake (1,5h): different locations, dates to be arranged with the participants.
- Training session: 28 to 31 August 2017 (Summercourse) - 6 to 9 February 2018 (Wintercourse)
- Individual coaching session (1,5h): 6-8 weeks after the training session at different locations.
Cost (excl VAT)
- 1550€ for the 4 day training programme, the intake interview and the individual coaching session (all materials included)
- Early Bird Fee Summer Course of 1350 € if you enroll before April, 30th (Summercourse) or November, 30th (Wintercourse) !
- Approx. 400€ for catering and hotel costs
click here for the registration form